Experience a unique way to share life with friends. Snap a photo or a video, add a caption, and send it to a friend (or maybe a few). They'll view it, laugh, and then the snap disappears from the screen - unless your friend takes a screenshot! The image might be a little grainy, and you may not look your best, but that's the point. It's about the moment, a connection between friends, and not just a pretty picture. The allure of fleeting messages reminds us about the beauty of friendship - we don't need a reason to stay in touch. Give it a try, share a moment, and enjoy the lightness of being!
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly-curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join Team Snapchat! You'll build and manage partnerships with brands and agencies to help them expand their digital presences on Snapchat. Working from our New York, NY office, you'll need great presentation and people skills, the ability to manage many projects at once, and a deep understanding of the digital advertising world.
What you'll do:
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Define the overall approach for specific territories, regions, develop work plans, and create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal and external data
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements
- Articulate and update clients on Snapchat products and developments
- Be responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices
- Exceed sales targets
What we're looking for:
- Passion for Snapchat, marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
- 5+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales and/or online advertising experience
- Extensive knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives
- Ability to win the support of key stakeholders
- Strong existing relationships with top marketing decision makers for brands and their agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player and collaborator
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred