Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Learn more about how we help people go places at yext.com.
Yext puts business on the map with the award-winning Location Cloud. We enable companies of all sizes to manage location data across their websites, mobile apps, internal systems, and the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, social networks, directories, and search engines including Google, Apple, Facebook, Bing, and Yahoo. Our products — Listings, Pages, and Reviews — enable the world's millions of businesses to drive face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Business Analyst Team is seeking an Analyst to lead strategic research, requirements management, and new product training/adoption.
- Contribute to a fast-paced agile team and participate in multiple aspects of corporate strategy including planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects and releases.
- Conduct market and product research on trends happening in data and search space.
- Facilitate requirements workshops, documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting and data requirements.
- Gather, create, and document current and future business process flows.
- Create use-analysis and diagramming tools to represent business.
- Carry out business, testing, and training requirements gathering; workflow analysis, gap analysis, marketing analysis, user stories, test case development and functional design. Offers analysis throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage the Yext platform’s functionality.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to create training materials.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies.
- Responsibility for other projects in product management, marketing, revenue analysis as they arise.
- 1+ years of general Business Analysis, Corporate Strategy, Consulting, or Product/Project Management.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Salesforce reporting and dashboard management.
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects.
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Proficiency in Excel, Python, and SQL for data manipulation and complex custom reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
- Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships.
- Agile methodology experience highly desirable.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Project management or scrum management experience preferred.
- Client-relationship ownership/client engagement experience preferred
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Based in the heart of New York City, Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by the Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015) and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015 & 2016).
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.