We are Oscar.
We are changing how health insurance works. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent and human. We need your help to do so.
We brought together leaders from top technology, service and healthcare companies to work side by side to disrupt health insurance. The result? Better people, better ideas, and better healthcare.
As a Business Process Reengineering, you will be responsible for ensuring projects are successfully implemented and that BPM solutions increase efficiencies and enhance and improve customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record both managing individuals as well as delivering solutions. This individual should have prior experience supporting and driving an exceptional customer journey.
- You will act as a liaison between the business, process and technology groups to ensure business needs are adequately met.
- You will influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership.
- Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with executives, leaders, and subject matter experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas.
- Organize work into executive presentations outlining findings and Recommendations.
- Collaborate with business partners and regional leadership to drive business outcomes through BPM transformation.
- 7-10 years experience designing, implementing and managing BPM solutions in a contact center environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading multiple BPM projects of medium (4-8 months) and large (8-12 months) scope
- You have strong process engineering experience and skill is a must
- You have excellent ability to work at a very detailed level while being able to articulate abstract concepts to the team and executive management
- You have experience leveraging functional expertise to create a phenomenal customer experience
- You use data and analysis to make decisions and to influence others
- You drive change laterally across organizations using influence skills
- You have exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- You have demonstrated an ability to negotiate agreements with multiple dependent stakeholders
- You thrive in ambiguous work environment
- You are a strong team player with a high degree of flexibility
Nice to Haves:
- MS or MBA is a plus
- Process excellence certification or training is a plus
Oscar is an equal opportunity employer. Should you be a fit for this role, one of our recruiters will contact you from a hioscar.com e-mail address. Oscar recruiters do not request your sensitive personal information by email.