Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
The mission of our Client Success Managers is to establish partnerships with our clients based on value and ROI. These partnerships are created by securing long lasting relationships, based on exceptional service and delivering the power of the Yotpo suite of services.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Successfully and consistently deliver ROI and value for our customers by consulting for their business while leveraging Yotpo solutions.
- Build strong relationships with clients based on your ability to earn their trust and deliver value.
- Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points where we can deliver even greater value for our clients.
- Analyze key account statistics and performance metrics to identify pain points, and educate clients to drive campaign improvement.
- Simultaneously and successfully manage multiple client relationships.
- Lead the knowledge sharing effort derived from the voice of the customer between all departments of our company.
- Identify and manage opportunities to organically grow your portfolio of clients by delivering additional solutions and tools based on business needs.
- 2+ years minimum experience in a CSM or Account Management role - preferably in a SaaS environment.
- General understanding of the digital marketing space - including SEO/SEM, Social Media, Email marketing and E-Commerce best practices.
- High-level technical know-how in areas including: web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS and API calls.
- A desire to wow your customers.
- A proven record of retaining and growing multiple client relationships.
- Positive attitude and remarkable ability to build rapport from initial conversation and throughout the client lifecycle.
- Ability to work in hyper-fast paced and changing environment.
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with focused attention to detail.
- A valid U.S. work authorization
- We are at the forefront of something huge! User-generated-content is soon to be the top marketing buzz term and we’re the first ones fine-tuning the approach.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy hanging out with each other.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and in a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- Work with a coach who is dedicated to your career advancement.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.