Flatiron Health’s mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges.
This NYC-based IT role supports a large population of remote workers. It will be a 6 month contract position with the primary responsibilities of:
- Administration of a Google Suite/Apps instance which includes user, policy, organization management.
- Provisioning new hire accounts in Google Suite/Apps and ChromeBooks for select new hires.
- Providing day-to-day support and troubleshooting of IT related issues.
- Most support will be over the phone or through remote desktop application.
- Maintaining and updating Knowledge and FAQ site.
- Assisting IT staff with inventory and general IT duties in the main office.
- It is a requirement that you have Google Suite/Apps administration experience. You should know how to set up policies, troubleshoot account issues, and general user management.
- You strive for customer service excellence by being empathetic and compassionate. You own user issues from cradle-to-the-grave.
- Ability to support users with little to no technical know-how.
- You have 1+ years experience in enterprise IT Support especially in a Helpdesk role.
- Experience supporting Zoom video conference or similar technologies.