The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
- Configure and integrate Bluecore’s platform (which by the way is chock-full o’ terabytes of behavioral data) for our range of top clients, such as Express, Lucky Brand, and more.
- Serve as the technical point-of-contact pre-launch; essentially, act as a sales engineer.
- Serve as the technical point-of-contact post-launch: work closely with the rest of the Customer Success team and directly with clients to think creatively about customizations and different ways to leverage the Bluecore platform.
- Experience working and communicating directly with customers.
- Ability to take ambiguous workflows and turn them into structured processes.
- Familiarity with Ecommerce is a bonus.
You Are A Perfect Fit If You Love:
- Interfacing with Clients: You are someone who loves chatting with clients and figuring out how to push the limits of Bluecore’s technology for them. Our customers are often non-technical and are responsible for choosing and buying technically sophisticated products. The better we are at helping them understand and use our product, the more successful they will be and the more they will appreciate Bluecore.
- Metrics and Data: You are someone who finds yourself consumed by daily, weekly and monthly metrics and loves turning those into best practices. Seriously, you will be advising executive-level decision makers at billion dollar brands on business practices.
- Teaching Others: You are someone who actually believes that diversity in thought and skills makes for a better workplace and a better you.
Perks of the Job:
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin… your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive the computer of your choice with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.