CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points to predict technology trends. We believe that technology and probability are better than talking heads when it comes to helping our clients predict their next market, acquisition, investment, customer or their competitor's next move.
Deliver the CB Insights message. Visually.
The CB Insights Graphic Designer will be responsible for data visualization, marketing and infographic design solutions with high visual impact. You will work with a variety of teams including content, research, marketing and product to portray our unique brand and identity.
- Design infographics and other visualizations to support our data-driven research
- Compose web-based templates to promote webinars, white papers and other digital media
- Create digital advertising campaigns from concept to final visuals
- Build PowerPoint templates for sales and marketing teams
- Design physical collateral for sales, marketing and recruiting teams
- Put together designs for t-shirts and other cool SWAG
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years graphic design experience with a strong portfolio that spans both physical and digital collateral
- Expertise with designing infographics, presentations and reports
- Proficient in tools that get the job done, including InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, PowerPoint, etc.
- No fear of working under deadlines and across many teams
- Effective communication skills
- Affinity for unicorns preferred