Oscar Marketing is a small, nimble team using design, data, and technology to revolutionize healthcare.
The Growth Marketing team focuses on growing and retaining Oscar’s members. The team’s initiatives range from new member acquisition, customer activation, retention and renewal.
As a Growth Marketing Analyst you’ll play a key role in driving an understanding of Oscar’s member growth. The range of projects will include partnering with the Growth Marketing team to design experiments, ROI analysis, funnel analysis, leading metrics review meetings and identify improvements to marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background and a great cross-functional player.
- Experienced with web analytics tools a plus: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Omniture, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Segment, etc...
- An end-to-end thinker. You can look at a problem and leverage data to create a solution all the way from top-level goals to nitty-gritty details.
- Collaborative. You love helping engineers, designers, operations experts, and other teams around you do their best work. You solve problems with others.
- Above all: you are mature, open-minded, and nice. (No jerks allowed!)
- BS/MS in a quantitative or technical field: Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics
- 1+ year experience with SQL or Hadoop/Hive
- 2+ years working in an analytical role: Business intelligence, Business Analytics, Investment banking, Consulting
Your day-to-day will include:
- Leading weekly metrics reviews with Marketing, Product and Leadership teams
- Partnering with operational teams to drive understanding through data, to connect activities with results
- Using data to identify areas of opportunity for optimization and growth across marketing activities
- Using data to understand member engagement
- Crafting a data-driven framework to guide content marketing, SEO, paid marketing, brand marketing, events and other marketing activities
- Driving projects, focusing on new member acquisition, member retention and member renewal
Oscar is an equal opportunity employer. Should you be a fit for this role, one of our recruiters will contact you from a hioscar.com e-mail address. Oscar recruiters do not request your sensitive personal information by email.