Flatiron Health’s mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges.
OncoEMR Trainers are responsible for achieving in-depth knowledge of the OncoEMR application and communicating effectively to end users in a classroom, webinar, eLearning and at elbow setting. This position will be expected to keep materials and classroom environment pleasant and current. This position will work with the appropriate Implementation Specialist or team lead to to explain how OncoEMR functionality is designed to meet the end users needs.
We are looking for a minimum 6 month contract term, with opportunity to convert to long term position with exceptional performance.
- Learn all the features and functions of OncoEMR
- Pass pre-defined certification program
- Be comfortable training front office staff, medical assistants, and other office staff in all aspects of system setup, user configuration, scheduling, and rooming functionality
- Demonstrate empathy and build strong rapport across functions at community oncology practices
- Travel Mon - Thurs each week alongside our team of Implementation Specialists to deliver end user training and go live support
- Always maintain a professional, polished approach
- Be a strong ambassador of Flatiron Health to our customers
- Clearly communicate and teach our recommended workflows and best practices in a consistent and aligned manner
- Address and/or triage the various questions, challenges, and issues that arise during a training
- Must have a BA/BS Degree
- Knowledge and prior usage of EMR systems a huge plus
- Experience working in a healthcare practice, clinical setting and/or oncology nursing a plus
- Effective presentation and classroom management skills
- Effective oral, written communication and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem solver
- Fast learner; comfortable asking questions