Flatiron Health’s mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges.
The Oncology Clinical Content Manager will be responsible for the development and maintenance of medical content, and for helping to integrate this content into Flatiron’s technology platform to make it useful for clinicians and patients. The Oncology Clinical Content Manager will interact and collaborate closely with the Oncology, Product Development, Medical Informatics, Account Management and Product Marketing team members to successfully execute on the company’s strategic vision. The Oncology Clinical Content Manager works closely with the other members of the Content team and reports to a Medical Director.
- Work closely with the provider product development teams to ensure clinical accuracy and relevance of provider products and to QA clinically relevant workflows within the products.
- Build and maintain treatment regimens from our content partners into OncoEMR.
- Work with provider product development team on update, standardization and centralization of medication formulary within products.
- Design processes and quality control programs around creation and production of clinical oncology content, including refresh processes to ensure all content is up to date and appropriately documented, and assistance in development of release notes for content changes and updates.
- Interact closely with informatics team to update, standardize, and centralize disease factors including disease list, stage, line of therapy and diagnostic factors,to be used within OncoEMR and the suite of OncologyCloud products.
- Provide support to CDG/POC teams.
- Provide clinical support to OncoEMR customers.
- Collaborate with Flatiron medical team to assure clinical accuracy of medical information in technology platforms and materials.
- Assist in education of various Flatiron personnel regarding oncology topics and clinical content.
- Provide clinical assistance to colleagues responsible for technology development and client operations including:
- Developing monographs or other enduring materials
- Editing print materials for clinical accuracy
- Attending annual society meetings and other scientific congresses, if applicable
- PharmD, NP or PA degrees required.
- 5+ years working within an oncology setting
- Deep understanding of oncology-specific electronic medical records and how these systems impact clinical workflow
- Understanding of and familiarity with molecular medicine and oncology diagnostic factors
- Understanding of and familiarity with data management, clinical informatics, and/or data analysis
- Experience with development of scientific content (manuscripts, slides, etc.)
- Excellent technology skills (includes oncology specific electronic medical records)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal in English)
- Results-oriented, accurate, detail-oriented, and analytic
- Self-motivated and autonomous with a nose for value and ability to prioritize