Oscar Marketing is a small, nimble team using design, data, and technology to revolutionize healthcare. As a PMM focusing on small and medium-sized businesses, you will partner with product managers, engineers, designers, data scientists, member services, sales, and healthcare experts to understand, improve, and optimize the experience for our business clients.
This role will develop, drive, and execute our strategy for engaging with brokers, group health insurance purchasers, and other distribution partners to grow our membership.
What is the position?
- Become an expert on our business and broker audiences, and work cross-functionality to drive their satisfaction with Oscar.
- Create relationship marketing programs and campaigns focused on acquiring, engaging, and educating businesses and brokers on the value of Oscar.
- Measure marketing programs and campaigns, and make strategic modifications as learnings emerge.
- Partner with sales and member marketing teams to ensure cross-functional alignment.
In the first 90 days, you will
- Develop a plan for engaging brokers and small businesses for Oscar’s 2017 launch of small group insurance.
- Work with product, sales, and other marketing team members to develop our website, CRM, and small business membership acquisition plan.
- Develop collateral, write emails, and conduct training sessions for brokers who will sell Oscar to small businesses.
Who are you?
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Have built and executed a product marketing strategy for a major B2B product launch, including mapping the consumer journey, segmenting your audience, and developing and implementing an email marketing campaign.
- Proactive, strategic, implementation-focused, and ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away.
- Quick learner that can pick up the details and nuances of our products. Health insurance can be tricky and the details matter. Not an expert? Totally fine. Quick thinkers and learners will excel here.
- Data-driven with exceptional analytical skills.
- Able to communicate complex topics with simplicity and clarity.
Nice to have:
- Strong understanding of company benefit and health insurance markets. Experience with both small group and large group purchasers is a strong plus.
Above all else:
- Friendly, thoughtful, and kind.
- Humility, maturity, and lack of ego.
- Always a point of view and an open mind.