Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
In this consultative sales role as a Retention Associate, your main focus will be to ensure that our customers understand the value and impact Yotpo delivers to their business. To succeed in this role, you must have the innate ability to gain the customer’s trust quickly over the phone, to effectively express the product’s proven and past performance, as well as the potential future performance with the enhancements available. This requires both a superior understanding and passion for our product and expertise in the field of digital marketing.
- Demonstrate the continuous value of our solutions by successfully renewing annual customers.
- Address and resolve customer billing issues that arise pertaining to growth or general account satisfaction.
- Assess key metrics to identify up-sell opportunities, providing better suited premium plans in accordance with client needs.
- Continuously demonstrate your expertise in the market, and effectively consult customers on how to positively enhance their growth, success and ROI.
- Contribute to procedural improvements and process.
- Provide stellar customer support.
- 1+ years of sales, billing and/or account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A valid U.S. work authorization
- Mad Multi-tasking Skills
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially over the phone
- Positive, polite, confident, sincere and friendly disposition
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly on your feet.
- Ability to stay calm, cool and collected during stressful phone conversations.
- Flexibility in your role - we’re growing fast and the role evolves regularly!
- An eye for detail
- We are at the forefront of something huge! User-generated-content is soon to be the top marketing buzz term and we’re the first ones fine-tuning the approach.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy hanging out with each other.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and in a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- Work with a coach who is dedicated to your career advancement.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.