Newsela is a technology company that helps students build their literacy skills using daily news. Two years since our launch, Newsela is already in 70% of schools in all 50 states and more than 180 countries. We are setting a new standard for what students and educators can expect of their software: gorgeous, intuitive, personalized, captivating and addictive.
We're seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our team and support the Sales teams with processes, policies, systems, tools and templates to drive higher performance. Additionally, the Sales Operations Manager will prepare and review reports and dashboards to ensure that key metrics are accurate and that the company’s performance is on-track.
In collaboration and under the guidance of the Director, Sales Operations, you will:
- Support and enhance the current CRM implementation (Salesforce.com).
- Perform salesforce.com training and coaching.
- Identify and implement system and process improvements.
- Participate or lead CRM improvement projects.
- Develop reports and analyze sales data.
- Monitor and cleanse CRM data.
- Perform other duties as required by your manager in support of Sales team excellence.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of Sales Operations/Support experience.
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com.
- Proven experience in building models or analyzing data in Microsoft Excel.
- Proven track record in building and implementing new processes.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large volumes of Data – migration, cleansing and import/export.
- Project Management experience with full project lifecycle (idea to deployment).
- Proven ability to create, maintain and present regular (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) reports and develop ad-hoc reports to support strategic planning.
- A team player – you have a track record of working collaboratively as part of a larger team on a mission.
- Process-oriented – you are obsessed with efficiency, removing roadblocks for the Sales team.
- A solid communicator – you enjoy working with internal partners to solve problems.
- Entrepreneurial – you thrive on creating things that didn’t previously exist.
- Analytical – you love to mine data, unlocking key insights that drive strategic decision-making.