We work hard. We’re helping businesses get off the ground, enabling them to focus on running their business and solving HR issues for them. We’re data driven and never stop inventing new ways to improve.
Working at Justworks, you’ll enjoy company happy hours, a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, and the ability to interact with and learn from prominent leaders in the startup community.
If you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.Job Description
We are looking to build out our engineering team of passionate, talented individuals to help us continue to solve big challenges and create a great experience for our users.What you'll do
Assume a proactive role in all aspects of Justworks Security. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Rails Web Application Security
- Developer Security Relations and Code Reviews
- Bug-Bounty Review and Resolvement
- AWS VPC Network Security
- IT/Staff Security
- Security Risk Assessments and Remediation
- Penetration Testing
- Building a Company Culture around security through the defining and enforcing of all things security policy and procedures related
- Be the first response and remediation for security-related incidents
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a security role
- You have experience in defending against attacks in several areas of security