Flatiron Health’s mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges.
The security team at Flatiron Health is a killer group to join. We are part of an amazing organization full of really smart people and work every day to protect against threats to a business trying to help cure cancer. We create attack driven defenses, not compliance. We are always looking for new ideas and trying to make sure the best ideas rise to the top of the heap. We focus on results and not just debate, in fact we are often architects, designers and engineers, not just advisors. We build credibility through action and results.As a Security Engineer you will:
- Be on the front lines of stopping security incidents from happening in real time
- Build incredible platforms to detect attacks and stop them in their tracks
- Develop the edge of technology for security detection and response
- Keep up on the latest research and make sure the organization responds quickly
- Evangelize security in the company. We care, show us how to do it better!
- Have a strong foundation in and in-depth technical knowledge of security
- Master of malware, threat and the way bad actors do bad things
- Tons of Experience as a SIEM (Splunk++)
- Constantly willing to demand new data feeds to support finding all the things we need, and build them
- Have at least 3 years relevant work experience
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment; self motivated and results oriented