Flatiron Health’s mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges.
Are you interested in building scalable, reliable, and secure cloud infrastructure?
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Design and build our infrastructure, and use it to develop and deploy extensible, robust applications and data processes
- Build tools and infrastructure to improve the happiness and productivity of your fellow engineers
- Integrate our platform with monitoring, alerting, and analytics services
- Automate our configuration management and deployment with tools like Ansible, Fabric, and Chef
- Make strategic technology choices that shape our platform and accelerate our business
- Improve the quality of our automated continuous integration infrastructure
- Advance security initiatives, like access control and vulnerability testing
- You have 5+ years experience in a rigorous engineering environment, including at least 1 year experience in a DevOps or systems engineering role
- You hold a BS or MS in computer science or related field
- You have a fundamental understanding of Linux systems and networking
- You are fluent with Bash and Python
- You are passionate about automation, reliability, and security
- You stay current with recent innovations in infrastructure and deployment technology
- Contribute to an open source devops project
- Have been responsible for deploying distributed cloud systems
- Have experience with AWS, LDAP, or containerization
- Have experience collecting metrics and monitoring systems.