Flatiron Health’s mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges.
Our product management team is looking for brilliant people who are excited about building software that improves cancer care. This job requires a sharp analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for tackling one of the most complex challenges of our time.
- Own aligning our business strategy and metrics with our product development efforts and leading product development teams from design through successful rollout
- Lead scrums for a broad range of talented colleagues including software developers, informaticists, oncologists, quantitative scientists and clinical operations specialists to ship products that improve cancer care across the country
- Be the voice of our customers
- Become an expert in the oncology industry by interviewing customers, advisors, expert colleagues and industry partners to teach our rapidly growing team about the biggest opportunities for our company and products
- Healthcare consulting or healthcare technology experience
- Undergraduate degree in a technical, scientific, or quantitative field
- Experience as a product manager or working closely with the product team at a technology company
- Specific domain expertise in an area relevant to Flatiron’s products: oncology, outcomes research, clinical research, or clinical trials
- Able to talk tech, understand databases, and have a favorite programming language
- Have worked in a client facing role and have an entrepreneurial spirit