We are changing how health insurance works. We want to create a healthcare experience that’s intuitive and puts people, not cost or workflows, first.
We brought together leaders from top technology, service and healthcare companies to work side by side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment. The result: better people, better ideas, and better healthcare.
Talent is the key.
We are looking for a senior tech recruiter to join our team to source, select and hire new talent for our engineering, product and data teams. We have ambitious goals for 2017 and beyond.Deliverables: What you have to achieve
You will recruit full-cycle, so we expect you to do everything: understand your hiring team, define jobs and specs, source effectively (e.g. posting, referrals, xray, events), work with external recruiters, run smooth processes, negotiate and close.
Beyond, there are lots of projects and open doors for more.
Here is how your first year should go:
- Within your 1st month you got up to speed, figured out the tools and started contributing, incl. candidate management and feedback with a fresh pair of eyes.
- By the end of month 3, you have already filled 5+ roles, your Hiring Managers commend you for process as well as results and your candidates loved their experience.
- After 6 months you are a key player for recruitment, have also improved processes (like candidate testing or referrals) and impacted project work (like our Graduate Recruitment, Employer Brand and Social Media presence).
- Within your first 12 months, you have been a central part of making our recruitment function top-notch within the New York scene.
We are looking for a strong recruiter who is able to deliver and grow.
Realistically, you have spent a number of successful years in technology recruiting with varied experience and a track record of hiring the best.
You have examples to show that…
- Relationships matter: you own candidate experience and actively work with your Hiring Managers.
- You comfortably tailor and execute an end-to-end recruitment process to varied positions, using all necessary tools and tricks.
- You are excited about learning new techniques and keep pushing yourself.
- You understand how recruitment ties into the business and ultimately how it influences its success.
Experience recruiting both in-house and agency-side is a plus. Self-organization, focus, multi-tasking, and software savviness are the basics.
***We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.***