Intersection is turning cities into communities. We believe that technology can be used to bring people together. We deliver tailored information to help people get the most out of their surroundings, engage with their communities, get where they want to go, and connect with the cities in which they live, work, and play.
Intersection is looking for a Technology Lead to drive strategy and execution on a retail project with multiple, multi-faceted work streams. The role will have an initial focus on enterprise marketing services and data integration.
- Lead technology strategy and execution for a top global retail client.
- Bring knowledge of best in class customer-facing and enterprise system technology to client and team
- Collaborate and led enterprise architecture, prototyping and product initiatives with internal, client and vendor teams
- Manage technology teams
- Bring past experience with large-scale retail projects/client to bear
- Drive technology conversations with both Marketing and Technology executives
- Work with the Intersection leadership to connect account work with Intersection goals
- Define process objectives and establish project technology approach
- Identify technology and product opportunities for the program
- Collaborate with other Intersection discipline leads to delivery the work
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and companies that are changing our client’s businesses
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with client on technology and innovation projects
- Experience with enterprise architecture including cloud solutions and ESB, retail/marketing data strategy, digital transformation, omnichannel product deployment and rapid prototyping
- Experience with technology works within the marketing domain
- Agile team management in a multi-work stream, client facing environment
- In-depth knowledge of technology products and services
- Experience troubleshooting complex technical issues, as well as technical, product and/or infrastructure deployment experience
Intersection is a technology and media company committed to improving the urban experience at the convergence of digital and physical worlds.
Our unique set of assets focuses on leveraging emerging trends in technology to improve the quality of life in cities as well as create products to grow and develop businesses. With 12 offices, media in 60 markets, and 500+ people across the United States, we carry expertise in:
- Technology & Innovation
- Advertising & Media
Our work spans across a variety of markets in cities, government, mass transit, airports and airlines, cultural institutions, retail, and telecommunication providers.
Intersection is the lead company behind LinkNYC, the largest and most advanced public Wi-Fi and street furniture network in the world. By providing up to 10,000 communication hubs for City residents and visitors with free public Wi-Fi, access to communications, information, and municipal services across the City, Intersection aims to create an array of solutions to help make cities around the world more livable and connected.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.