Reonomy is a venture-backed, technology company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate world. By combining comprehensive and validated data with powerful insights and innovative features, Reonomy empowers appraisers, brokers, lenders and investors to win more business, close more deals and make faster, more informed decisions.
Commercial real estate is one of the largest capital markets yet to be disrupted by technology. Through modern data processing techniques and an intuitive and immersive interface, Reonomy provides users with insights unlike any other tool on the market. Reonomy today is a NY focused product but is weeks away from a national launch which will open a huge new market of customers and opportunity.
This is a rare chance to get into an organization opening a massive new space of customers and possibilities and leave your fingerprints on the technology and organization as a whole
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a strong test engineer who’s eager to work with our engineering team to ensure high quality and testability of our software and infrastructure. In this role you’re work on all aspects of test across our platform as well as our build and deployment systems. This role works daily with other software engineers as well as our product team squashing bugs, improving our build systems, expanding test coverage, or showing others how to write great tests
As a Test / Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high quality across our application
- Participating in triage, bug fixes and escalation, and improving our test processes
- Working with selenium and writing tests as well as working with others to ensure standardized testing practices are in full effect
- Working to enhance our test, validation, and logging infrastructure
- Being a positive member and help everyone ship high quality code faster
Possessing the following will help you to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years as a test or QA engineer
- Experience using selenium in a production environment
- Python, Java, Angular experience are ideal
- Practical cloud experience is a major plus EC2, VPC, ELB, Route53, RDS, S3, and IAM.
- Familiarity with REST principles and practice
- Strong continuous delivery experience and code shipment toolkits (Jenkins, other built systems etc)
- Experience with Ansible a major plus (puppet / chef also relevant)