At Bluecore we empower our customers with the tools to quickly and easily identify targeted audiences from large datasets and reach them with customized messaging. We are looking for UI Engineers to work across our product and engineering teams to build web applications and UI components that are intuitive to use and perform at scale. The ideal candidate is just as adept at writing robust, extensible, and efficient code as they are passionate about building amazing user-facing products, and has a knack for solving complex problems with simple solutions.REQUIREMENTS
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, and engineers to design and implement user-facing features
- Extend frontend architecture and build reusable components and abstractions
- Optimize and instrument web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Write clean code and automated UI tests- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- 1-2 years of experience developing modern, component-based web applications (experience with React preferred)
- Experience building dynamic, highly-interactive products with complex state management
- Good understanding of usability and visual design
- Knowledge of modern best practices and patterns for frontend development
- Familiarity with frontend instrumentation and automated testing
- Familiarity with benchmarking and optimizing performance
- Strong CS fundamentals and ability to traverse the full stack preferredBENEFITS
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin … your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive a new MacBook Pro with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.