Content Marketing Specialist
1 month ago
- Establish and manage workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
-Manage resources, including outside vendors, and write copy to support marketing initiatives in the legal vertical.
- Lead the content strategy that supports and extends sales, business development and marketing initiatives.
- Leverage market data and input from internal departments (Sales, Customer Support) to develop and produce content themes/topics to support marketing initiatives.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels, including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and webinars.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive content calendar, ensuring coordination with other stakeholders.