Account Executive, Partner
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Yext Partner and Strategic Partner Divisions enable organizations - from digital agencies, SEOs, and webmasters to domain hosting corporations and automated marketing solution providers - to offer Yext’s cloud geomarketing suite to small businesses.
We are looking for dynamic, competitive and hunter-minded account executives to join our growing partner sales team! As a Account Executive, you will own, manage and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation. The Account Executive will identify, nurture and close opportunities with new marketing partners, while building a book of business.
In this role, you will also work cooperatively with account managers to ensure client satisfaction and identify up-sell opportunities. You have a proven ability to successfully sell software solutions with a track record to prove it! Do you think you have what it takes?
- Achieve and exceed sales quota through identifying, qualifying and closing business
- Cold call, prospect and cultivate leads on a daily basis to ensure over achievement of sales goal
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status using Salesforce
- Understand strategic partners’ needs and effectively sell Yext’s software solution to them
- Deliver product demonstrations to clients both on the web and in person
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Own all aspects of the sale from start to finish.
- Work with account managers to ensure 100% client satisfaction
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of successful sales experience in an activity driven performance based environment
- Proven track record of successfully developing and closing direct clients OR strategic partnerships
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage pipeline
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Expert knowledge of SEO, SEM, and the Yext product suite
- Ability to travel
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies.
- Local, Display and/or Search market experience
- SaaS experience
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Working knowledge of -ms-office software, web-based presentation platforms and Salesforce
- Thorough knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.