Associate Producer, Instagram Stories
NowThis is seeking a Associate Producer, Instagram. In this position, you will produce and curate short-form videos for all NowThis Instagram account. In addition, you will work with Supervising Producer in experimenting with new ways of informing and engaging our audience.
This position reports to the Head of Social Video & Publishing. Please send your resume, cover letter and video examples with this application.
- Collaborate with Supervising Producer to create short-form video content for Instagram Stories across all NowThis IG accounts (News, Future, Her, Entertainment, Weed, Money, and more)
- Curate captivating behind-the-scenes IG stories in the field, at events, interviews or in-studio
- Monitor Instagram analytics and assist with publishing responsibilities uploading stories
- Work closely with the Supervising Producer and Head of Social Video and Publishing, to use data to further optimize Stories performance, identifying what is and isn’t working
- Pitch unique, relatable video ideas across all verticals that remain on-brand, and carry them out from pitch to publish
- 1-2 years experience in online video or social media
- Extensive knowledge of the Instagram and Instagram Stories platforms
- Strong editorial judgement, writing and grammar skills required
- Proficient in Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects a plus
- Familiarity with DSLR cameras, basic lighting, and mobile filmmaking
About Group Nine Media
Group Nine Media is the partnership of four mission-driven, category-leading brands covering food, drink & travel (Thrillist), news & entertainment (NowThis), animals (The Dodo) and science, tech & exploration (Seeker). We're one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 4 billion video views every month, while providing consumers 360-degree experiences across web, social, VR and live events. At Group Nine Media, we care about the content our brands create, and if you're a talented passionate individual who does too, let's talk.