Central Operations Coordinator
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. Q makes it easy to run an office by connecting offices to services, including cleaning, maintenance, office administration, IT, and security. Companies use Q’s marketplace to discover vetted service providers, request project quotes, schedule work, and pay for office services, all in one place. A solution for recurring and ad-hoc office needs, Q saves companies valuable time and supports office operations for thousands of businesses nationwide.
About the role:
Q is growing quickly and looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our team at our SoHo headquarters. As a coordinator on our team, you will be working to support, refine, and scale our operations on a national scale. You will work with our employees and our clients across our four markets in NYC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago to make sure our daily execution is efficient and error-free, our customers receive the best and most reliable cleaning service, and our Operators enjoy going to work every day.
- You are relentlessly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated by performing daily tasks to perfection.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You love working in teams to accomplish big things, and work well with all types of people.
- You never shy away from a challenge, and no problem is too small or big for you to solve.
- You are ready to hustle, work hard, and do whatever it takes for us to succeed.
- You are tech savvy and ideally have basic knowledge of (or are able to quickly learn) Salesforce, Google Apps and Microsoft Excel.
- Manage one-time and recurring scheduling requests, call-outs, and requests for time off from our Operators, and re-staff sessions accordingly
- Address customer issues related to shift changes, administrative tasks, or basic cleaning quality problems
- Communicate with our Operators to make sure they are supported and enabled to succeed
- Keep Operator performance and availability information accurate and up to date by logging incidents and updating our systems appropriately
- Maintain appropriate documentation pertaining to customers, Operators, and Supervisors
- Collect data and insights based on your customer and Operator interactions and provide feedback to the HQ team to help us work smarter
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years professional experience in customer service or customer-facing role
- 2+ years professional experience working with hourly workforce
- 2+ years professional experience communicating via phone and email with clients and coworkers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs and Calendar)
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to consistently maintain professionalism and a high level of customer service
- Ability to work Sunday through Thursday during the day
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG