Client Product Lead
At Updater, Clients are the real estate businesses who bring us Movers. They pay for and value our service because we’re making the moving process easier for their customers, but we’re always searching for more ways to be of value to them. That’s why we’re looking for a seasoned Product Manager, with a track record of concrete achievement in the B2B space, to lead our efforts in identifying the best opportunities to prove and deliver direct value to our Clients. We want to build deep strategic relationships based on a set of fantastic B2B products and services, and that will be your mission to lead.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and prioritize business, product, and service opportunities that will deliver maximum value to our real estate Clients.
- Establish excellent relationships with key people at all of our largest clients and facilitate product research, requirements, and feedback.
- Spec, design, and get feedback on specific product initiatives.
- Work directly with dedicated Engineering resources and UX to build out and deliver innovative products and features.
- Partner with Marketing and Customer Success to launch, commercialize, and iterate on new products and features.
- Create KPIs and ensure their accurate measurement, reporting, and tracking in order to drive business strategy and tactics to iterate on all releases.
What you have:
- 5+ years of Product Management working on B2B software, with a proven track record of delivering new products and features which helped your company grow.
- A past role in a real estate software company, business strategy, and/or as a tech entrepreneur.
- A thorough familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- A strong desire to work hard, in a small fast growing company, doing whatever it takes to move the company forward.
- A truly collaborative outlook and a knack for leadership: you will be bringing together lots of varied constituents, trying to find common ground, and then leading them all towards a common goal.
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Hundreds of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised over $100 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®), and more. For more information, please visit www.updater.com
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.