Call9 is revisioning the patient experience by delivering bedside emergency care for residents in nursing homes. We are entering a period of rapid expansion and are in need of a skilled innovator to advance our public messaging.
In the past when vulnerable patients in nursing homes had acute events there was no alternative to the emergency department. Call9 is the alternative to 911. Call9 prevents 80% of transfers to the emergency room while delivering superior care to the patient and preventing the compounding troubles of emergency room care.
We’re looking for a superior talent to advance our message.
WHO YOU ARE
You might be a good fit if any or most of the following apply to you:
- You have a strong understanding of healthcare
- You have storytelling experience
- You have a passion for messaging including social media
- You think about brand realization - You care about people and seek to make an impact in the lives of vulnerable patients
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We need someone quick on their feet, tech-savvy, and able to produce high-quality work. We expect applicants to:
- Be excited to join a startup entering hypergrowth with a fast-paced culture
- Be familiar with healthcare delivery- Be able to communicate in a multi-platform manor.
- Be skilled in conceiving and pitching stories to journalists at publications ranging from town newspapers to national media outlets.
- Be a creative marketer willing to realize there is no box to think in or outside of.
- Be hardworking and willing to take on any task
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Report to the Chief of Staff and work with him/her to deliver valuable public relations, marketing and social media campaigns.
This role involves work in fast-moving and sometimes high-stress environments. As an applicant, you should be able to:
- **Grow and take on new tasks:** You're eager to learn new skills and work outside of your established comfort zone.
- **Work with a team:** You'll bring a positive attitude and collaborate effectively with a diverse, talented group of writers and researchers
- **Exercise good judgment:** You'll need to quickly make decisions and do so through a caring and compassionate lens.
- **Be trustworthy:** You will need to maintain confidential information and not divulge sensitive information at any time
- Google Analytics,
- Proficient in MS Office Suite –Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Location (remote/Brooklyn)
Years of experience: 1-5
We believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.