Apparel Production Assistant at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Apparel Production Assistant to join our team in New York, NY.
- Responsible for the end to end process for style creation in Peloton systems
- Generate and track purchase order (PO) creation, distribution and maintenance for all apparel and accessories
- Track and maintain WIP reports for weekly tracking from vendors partners
- Create and distribute UPC codes to vendors, communicate updates
- Partner closely with the production and logistic teams for packing list approval and shipment schedules to ensure timely delivery of product
- Liaison with accounts receivable for invoice processing
- Coordinate color standards for lab dip and strike off development
- Participate in weekly cross functional meetings and report on milestones
- Learn and develop production management skills
- Establish cross functional partnerships with Merchandising, Technical Design and Logistics teams at Peloton
- Develop working relationships with trim, fabric and apparel manufacturers
- Support the Production Manager in sourcing new vendors & suppliers
- 2+ years of experience in apparel production, active market preferred
- A go getter with a positive, no task too big or too small attitude
- Highly organized & detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Experience with apparel PLM & ERP systems, Netsuite a plus
- Strong communication skills; proven ability to organize multiple channels of communication
- Working knowledge of fabrics, garment construction and garment testing
- Eagerness and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, driven by teamwork and collaborative innovation.
- Proficient in Excel & G Suite
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.