Apparel Production Associate at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Apparel Production Associate to join our team in New York, NY.
- Drive the end to end development and production process for Men’s Apparel & Accessories in partnership with the Production Manager & cross functional partners
- Develop tracking tools and maintain WIP reports for weekly tracking from vendors partners
- Manage graphics and printing processes with Peloton print houses; domestic and overseas
- Review and negotiate product costing in partnership with the Production Manager
- Organize and report on milestones and calendar deadlines
- Partner with Technical Design for development and production milestones
- Manage product development of trim and fabric with vendor partners
- Support the Production Manager in sourcing new vendors & suppliers
- Lead and foster cross functional partnerships with Merchandising, Technical Design and Logistics teams at Peloton
- Create and distribute UPC codes to vendors, communicate updates
- Partner closely with the production and logistic teams for packing list approval and shipment schedules to ensure timely delivery of product
- Liaison with accounts receivable for invoice processing
- 4-6 years of experience in apparel development & production, men’s and active market preferred
- A go getter with a positive, no task too big or too small attitude
- Highly organized & detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Experience with apparel PLM & ERP systems, Netsuite a plus
- Proven ability to manage the product life cycle
- Strong knowledge of fabrics, garment construction and garment testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; proven ability to effectively organize multiple channels of communication
- Eagerness and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, driven by teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
- Proficient in Excel & G Suite
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.