Apparel Production Manager at Peloton
- Manage the production life cycle for apparel with domestic & overseas factories
- Effectively communicate with production manufacturers for order placement, delivery dates and product requirements
- Collaborate closely with cross functional partners in merchandising, planning and technical design
- Negotiate seasonal style costing and maintain cost sheets and cost reports
- Manage production deliveries and maintain WIP reports for weekly tracking
- Partner with factories for quality standards and consistency of product
- Communicate and monitor testing and compliance requirements
- Partner in developing the seasonal calendar and lead weekly production meetings to report and communicate on deadlines development & production
- Be a right hand to the merchandising teams to identify material, print, or production issues for upcoming seasons and offer solutions as needed
- Establish a strong partnership with technical design to communicate sample and comment deadlines, partner in product quality collectively
- Source new factories, trim suppliers, fabric mills and stay up to date on market trends in fiber/fabric technology, sustainability and manufacturing processes
7+ years of experience in apparel production, active market preferred
- A go getter with a positive, no task too big or too small attitude
- Knowledge and experience of working with overseas & domestic factories
- Strong understanding of fabrics, garment construction and garment testing
- Efficient, organized, detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, driven by teamwork and collaborative innovation.
- Experience with fashion-related ERP systems (PDM, PLM)
- Strong proficiency in Netsuite, Excel & G Suite
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.