Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for a polished, experienced Associate Producer to work closely with our world-class Instructors to develop and produce top-notch live and on-demand fitness programming.
- Collaborate closely with:
- Instructors to create and enhance their fitness programming
- Executive Producer to align on strategic content goals
- Production Management Team to coordinate scheduling, logistics and to liaise with other departments
- Control Room staff on broadcast elements
- Music Supervisor on playlist offerings.
- Review and participate in Instructors’ classes and deliver constructive feedback.
- Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data and qualitative considerations.
- Develop series and class offerings according to Peloton’s programming guidelines.
- Work with instructors to create social media plans for their content.
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment.
- Experience in post-production is a plus.
- Experience producing talent and motivating people.
- Experience managing a project from start to finish and ability to hit all deadlines.
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.