Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Technology, you will serve in a lead capacity for audio and video teleconferencing networks and systems. As a Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of all audio visual systems and services at Peloton. The position will provide oversight, planning, set up and testing phases, ensuring that the highest level service across the multiple countries.This AV Manager position oversees the delivery of a broad range of services including system installation and support, event support, lecture capture, video/web/teleconferencing, and digital signage. The AV Manager will manage the operation, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of complex integrated AV systems.
- Works with multiple stakeholders to develop Peloton’s AV technology strategy.
- Defining needs and providing project management for conference room installations.
- Serve as technical liaison to all business department; develop and implement roadmap to eliminate, simplify, or automate ineffective elements of the current workflow in conjunction with cross-functional stakeholders
- Oversee all site audio/visual projects and video solutions under the Enterprise Information Technology group
- Identify opportunities to rationalize services, deployments and offerings
- Manage setup, installation, maintenance and support of audio visual systems and equipment.
- Defining AV cross-site purchasing, maintaining consistency in product selection, equipment installation, and user interface. Oversees equipment installations and vendor repairs across locations.
- Stays abreast of audiovisual and collaboration technologies and evaluates appropriateness
- Proven knowledge of information technology systems, network infrastructure and operations
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of experience providing audiovisual support for classes and events
- 4+ years of supervisory experience with a direct report, with full responsibility for performance management.
- Technical-level knowledge and experience with digital and analog - web, video, and audio conferencing lecture capture video streaming and specialized equipment
- Excellent communication skills - as a global team member, strong communication, and vision are a prerequisite for success.
- Technical-level experience with multi-channel wired and wireless sound systems
- Solid technical skills and an aptitude for troubleshooting, adjusting, and repairing audiovisual equipment
- A record of providing excellent customer service
- Experience as a vendor/client liaison for complex projects from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to read and comprehend AV system drawings, specifications, technical manuals
- Broad knowledge of wire terminations, troubleshooting and pre-testing.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally handle stressful situations
- Basic understanding of video production setup and post production workflow
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.