About Redesign Health
Redesign is a venture studio committed to tackling contemporary issues in healthcare. Working as a catalyst, Redesign develops and funds businesses focused on improving the quality and accessibility of modern healthcare solutions. Our core team consists of operators and investors with a track record of building multi-billion dollar businesses in the technology and healthcare sectors.Our long-term goal is to democratize access to innovative medical technologies and facilitate customers’ interactions with the healthcare system. We fund ventures with a $70mm+ permanent capital base raised from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs. Our first companies include Candid Co. and Lively.
More about the role
We are looking for a behavioral psychologist to join the team of one of our concepts still in stealth mode. The business will leverage best in class behavioral research, digital product tools and clinical care to revolutionize a segment of the healthcare industry. More details on the business will be provided later in the interview stage.
What you will do:
- Use your experience and network to support product development (what should we be building, what should our digital and physical experience look like, etc.).
- Apply your expertise to help us develop new content and improve the platform.
- Help to recruit the right providers onto our platform.
- Create and manage relationships with clients in healthcare (who should we be working with?).
- Lead internal pilot projects (experimental planning, sourcing participants, collaborating with partners).
- Hold structured interviews with end users.
- Participate in strategy meetings (clinical go-to-market, roadmap, regulations etc.).
- Advise the team using your unique perspective (how should we be thinking about things?).
- Liaise directly with the executive team.
What you will bring:
- A strong background in Psychology (PhD or several years in a research lab).
- R experience a strong plus.
- Familiarity with the theories of decision-making and behavioral change and how to apply them in a real-life setting.
- Have strong organizational and communication skills, and can work autonomously. Initiative and creativity are absolutely critical in our company.
- General innovation. We care deeply about intellectual culture.