Broadcast Engineer at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Broadcast Engineer to join our growing Production Ops team. In the next year Peloton will open two new state-of-the-art broadcast facilities in New York and London. The Broadcast Engineer will be responsible for supporting these facilities and maintaining the brand standard broadcast quality, as well as keeping an eye on the future for new technologies to implement.
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and engineering updates at our New York City Flagship Studios
- Remote support for our London Studio
- Responsible for the continued function of all studio broadcast systems and facility LED walls
- Keep changelogs on all systems
- Follow through on repairs, inventory needs, and updates with the Repair equipment in house where possible, coordinate with vendors for other issues
- Coordinate with the Senior Director of Production Operations on new projects and installations
- 4-year BS degree in Electrical Engineering, TV/Video Production or demonstrated equivalent
- At least 5+ Years of Broadcast Engineering in a live environment whether it’s TV or Live Streaming
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas of technical production and familiar with all studio production equipment including Content Management Systems, Broadcast Audio, Video and Control Systems, Video Servers, Storage Area Networks, & RF Systems, Editing and Post Production Systems, etc.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.