Client Matching Associate (Hourly) at Alma
At Alma, we’re making it easier for people to access high quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our product experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. Alma has raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and First Round Capital, and was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
We’re looking for a mission-driven, compassionate, and detail-oriented team member to support Alma’s client-provider matching program. You’ll work closely with our growing provider community to match prospective clients to the right provider for care. This role will work with inbound clients to help them understand the various care options available through Alma, ultimately connecting prospective clients with providers. This role will report to the Clinical Operations Manager within Alma’s Matching team.
This person must be able to work 40 hours, 5 days per week, including one weekend day.What you’ll do:
- Guide clients through the process of finding a provider in the Alma community, providing personalized recommendations, and connecting them with the right provider
- Maintaining accurate records of client engagement activity to inform product development
- Maintain extensive records on the practice of every provider in the Alma community
- Ensure clients are supported by serving as a resource for questions about therapeutic models and terminology, as well as navigating the therapeutic process, overall
- Collect and maintain data on Alma’s matching service to inform product development, ensuring we are providing the most efficient and effective support possible
- You have a background in psychology or a related mental health field
- You are proactive and diligent; if you notice a problem, you commit to finding a solution
- You have exceptional organizational skills; collecting, organizing, and drawing insights from data is something you feel confident doing
- Your experience in a clinical or healthcare setting has taught you how to effectively communicate with others and handle sensitive information with care
- You have 1+ year of experience in a customer support role