Noom, Inc. is a mobile solutions company focused on preventative health. Our research-backed products help people achieve real, positive outcomes. We are the first mobile technology company to receive Recognition from The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program for the company’s ability to deliver a lifestyle intervention, engagement and behavior change program to prevent Type-2 diabetes.
Consumer appetite for mobile application based assistance in weight loss is accelerating. Driven by a mission to help people around the world enjoy healthier lives through better nutrition and exercise, Noom is ambitiously expanding its footprint into this market with great mobile products proven by successful user experiences.
Noom is looking for a self-motivated full-time Clinical Psychologist & Director of Special Projects to execute various complex projects alongside our Chief of Psychology and help shape our behavior change programs. You will lend your psychology expertise as our product evolves and contribute to various research projects including randomized control trials, paper publication submissions, and conference presentations. This is a unique opportunity to expand your clinical experience working directly with our Chief of Psychology, passionate users, a dynamic interdisciplinary team, and weight loss & mood mobile software. The ideal candidate has a strong background in clinical psychology and a passion for behavior change.
- Execute various complex projects
- Regularly attend meetings where psychology expertise is necessary
- Contribute to the development of coach training programs
- Stay up to date with the latest research around behavior change
- Maintain a database of the latest in science related to behavior change
- Management experience
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- At least 2 years experience in a clinical setting
- At least 2 years in a Tech Health environment /
- Experience with remote or digital therapy delivery
- Expert in CBT and various behavior change techniques
- Is polite but assertive when pushing others to meet deadlines
- Amazing communicator
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Springboard for career in the cross section of Tech and Healthcare, with an opportunity to grow a team
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Working on breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing to recruiting)
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free daily meals cooked by our in-house chefs)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to training courses, help facilitate mentorships, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.