Community Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Community Manager to continue building, nurturing, and maintaining our Braze customer slack community -- Braze Bonfire.
In past years at dozens of events, we’ve seen our customers learn so much by trading strategies and interacting with one another. Braze Bonfire provides marketers, product managers, and growth specialists the online community they need to discuss Customer Engagement and messaging strategies with like minded experts. Braze Bonfire is the fabric which knits all of our customer events and relationships together into a cohesive whole. An ideal candidate will have customer facing experience, and a hunger to learn about SaaS community management in addition to martech expertise.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage, curate and design programs to expand the Braze Online Community which currently has over 2500 members since it’s launch in Q4 2019.
- Work cross functionally with teams in Marketing, PR, Customer Success, Sales, Partnerships, Customer Education, and Product to source content and discussion topics within the community and ensure brand alignment.
- Coordinate closely with the Customer Advocacy team to drive more engagement and leadership from our Firebrands (Customer Advocates) within the customer community.
- Respond to community comments directly, as well as source thought leadership from within the company to thoughtfully engage within community discussions.
- Coordinate with marketing to help organize and participate in events to build offline communities regionally and build brand awareness.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Experience, Community Management, Martech SaaS or a related role.
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- Strong experience in working cross-functionally across multiple departments or functions.
- Experience in using Slack specifically for online communities is a plus.
- You have a strong customer first and service oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office (when we return to the office!), including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.