Content Associate at Squarespace
The Channels & Services team works to complement Squarespace’s suite of software products with a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself and do-it-for-me customers succeed online. We’re seeking an ambitious and empathetic Content Associate to support the implementation and execution of our content marketing efforts.
This role is based in New York and reports to the Content and Community Manager.
- Research and write copy for multiple channels including forums, web pages, emails, newsletters, blog posts, product guides, and sales enablement materials
- Strategize and pitch new content ideas and follow all internal review guidelines to ensure publication of on-brand content
- Source third-party content from the Squarespace professional community
- Collaborate with in-house creative, video, marketing, and legal teams to support content creation
- Develop and maintain Squarespace product proficiency and leverage your knowledge to create and update content
- 3–5 years of experience in B2B and B2C content creation and/or copywriting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and with multiple stakeholders
- Strong sense of empathy for customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Squarespace or other content management systems
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms such as MailChimp or Sailthru
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience as a creative freelancer or working at a small creative agency or studio is a plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.