VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 10 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE NEW VTS MARKETPLACE (Truva)
Over 60% of the US class A office space is already managed using the VTS leasing platform, and it is by far the #1 choice of commercial landlords in the US. The VTS marketplace will integrate with the VTS leasing platform and will be the commercial real estate industry’s first marketplace where tenants can search as well as transact leases online, and landlords can automate their advertising and lease execution—all from within the VTS leasing platform.
The VTS marketplace will attract and engage tenants for the available spaces of VTS customers. Unlike existing listing sites, the VTS marketplace will enable both landlords and brokers to dramatically improve the marketing and leasing of spaces by automating both the listing and leasing process and will provide tenants with the most accurate and thorough listings in US top markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Content Coordinator will be our one-person mission control for all photo and video production for the Truva Marketplace. This visual content will act as an accurate representation of each available listing, allowing users to effectively search for their next office. You will interact with clients, photographers, videographer, editors, and the rest of the in house Truva team to deliver high quality content in an extremely efficient manner. This is the second position to be filled for Truva Content, offering a great opportunity to grow on a newly formed team.
What You'll Do
- Manage all stages of the content production process:
- Determine the scope of a shoot (aka what we’ll be shooting)
- Source photographers and videographers
- Select appropriate shoot dates based on weather, availability, travel time, etc.
- Sort out logistics with location contacts
- Generate and provide insurance documents when requested by location
- Ensure safe delivery of content from shoot locations
- Assign groups of work to photo and video editors
- Receive approval from landlords to post final content on Truva
- Keep production statuses updated as shoots progress from start to finish
- Act as the primary point of contact for new Truva customers:
- In addition to scheduling upcoming content production, you will have the opportunity to connect customers to our product team to take part in early product discovery
- Develop your own custom workflows and repeatable processes for all of the above:
- Select software tools (G-suite, project management, process tracking, etc.) to help reduce the manual work needed between each production stage
- Work with other Truva team members to provide production information directly to Truva
- You love to be at the helm, organizing and setting up people for success.
- You always have a backup plan ready
- You are constantly providing information needed to help others improve, offering feedback when needed
- You love clean and streamlined processes, and are excited to do the research and testing to build out such processes
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Times SQ)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.