Greater NYC Area
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are looking for a Content Coordinator who will work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to help shape our middle market coverage.
They will manage a calendar of companies and update breaking news, using their writing skills to rewrite news and reports from financial publications and ratings agencies across the Americas.
- Be first in unearthing third-party content relating to middle market companies across the Americas
- Work closely with a team of experienced journalists, financial analysts and lawyers to help shape content
- Manage a calendar of companies, updating it as news happens
- Rewrite news and reports from financial publications and ratings agencies
- Provide the team with a daily press review
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to begin work at 7 a.m
- Interest in financial news and markets
- Strong attention to detail
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description