Content Development Manager at DoubleVerify
Content Development Manager, New York
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What you’ll do
- Create highly engaging, dynamic content for multiple channel outputs, including digital, social media and other DV partner channels
- Advanced skills with creating/storyboarding content for video, audio, digital channels, white papers and presentations
- Experience of digital storytelling and ability to write, produce and edit content
- Projects will include strategic branding narratives, editing RFIs and RFPs, storyboarding, presentation development (sales and events), white papers/research papers, Industry POVs, narrative for info graphics, emails, copywriting for advertising, web copy
- Work alongside the various departments and brands to assist coming up with inspiring, innovative ideas, in line with current trends, ensuring that the company’s brand is developed and consistently applied across a range of channels.
- Understand how to create content for targeted audiences; set and evaluate KPIs
- Prioritize tasks and deliver projects on time producing innovative, high-quality, well-written works, delivered within budget and in-line with internal expectations.
- Execute new concepts and develop innovative as well as bold creative ideas in line with current and upcoming trends.
- Proactively collaborate across internal teams to deliver high quality creative content according to the brief.
Who you are
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape and key platforms (LI, FB, IG, YT, Twitter)
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to create shareable content, evidenced by a strong digital content portfolio demonstrating an excellent writing skills and ability to deliver compelling messages.
- Strong writing skills and ability to demonstrate good editorial judgement.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, an innovative team player.
- Ability to take direction from management and work with minimal supervision.
- Experience of applying creative thinking, developing engaging, creative concepts and producing web and social media content.
- Multitask ability in highly matrixed environment, with attention to detail and follow-through
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You are comfortable working in the fast-paced, dynamic. You embrace uncertainty and challenges and try to use these situations to your advantage. You are passionate about your work and building something that thrives in today’s marketplace
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field and at least 3-5 years of Digital Marketing content creation experience.
- Proficiency with all social platforms, especially Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and social management tools such as Hootsuite, or similar