What You'll Do:
Neverware is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team and take responsibility for our content marketing strategy and editorial plan. We’re looking for a prolific and talented marketing professional to write/produce content and to blog regularly, with the goal of expanding our digital footprint, increasing brand awareness, and generating leads.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. We want a storyteller who’s enthusiastic, driven, and passionate about what they do—someone capable of telling the CloudReady story to engage our primary targets: the Enterprise/B2B, K-12 education, and consumer markets. You’re excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage technology company and have a meaningful impact on its future and direction. You’ll be a key partner and critical in expanding Neverware’s brand, driving sales and revenue, and contributing to the company’s longevity and success.
- Collaborate across functions (including Sales, Product, and Support) to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan that meets the needs of key stakeholders and our audiences, integrating KPIs with broader marketing objectives and plans.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion. Your work will be the fuel for our demand generation engine to help drive traffic, engagement, and leads.
- Write, review, and edit engaging content in multiple formats including infographics, videos, blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, print collateral, advertisements, sponsored content, research, thought leadership, etc., across owned and earned channels (such as social media, website, blog, email campaigns) that is insight-driven and drives results. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar, organization workflows, and editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Editorial requirements include understanding SEO best practices, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
- Partner with the Demand Generation Manager and with the Education and Enterprise sales teams to participate in cross-functional brainstorming sessions to devise new content plans and marketing strategies, align goals, disseminate content, execute campaigns, and track pipeline.
- Manage, measure, optimize: In partnership with our Demand Generation and Business Analytics team, leverage data and analytics from multiple sources to measure the results of your marketing activity to uncover the most successful approaches and inform future marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (email, blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience building communities and audiences online
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, analytical, and rely on data to make decisions
- Natural ability to tell stories and engage fans, prospects, and customers with relevant content
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in Google Analytics and social media analytics
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with account-based marketing
- Experience in marketing B2B SaaS technology products to IT professionals
Who We Are
Neverware is the developer of CloudReady, the highly secure, fast, and modern operating system that runs on almost any hardware. Launched in February 2015, CloudReady garnered immediate attention by giving budget-strapped schools a way to turn old, slow computers into fast, reliable devices that deliver the same experience as a Chromebook. Several years and one million installs later, CloudReady is the OS of choice for innovative organizations and IT teams eager to embrace the future of computing and eliminate the hassle and expense of legacy operating systems. Thousands of schools, businesses, and consumers in 127 countries around the world use CloudReady daily via our Education, Enterprise, and Home Editions.
With offices in New York and London, Neverware has been featured on Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City in 2019 and 2018, was named #8 on Built in NYC's Best Small Places to Work in NYC, and was the winner of the 2018 TIMMY Award for Best Startup in New York. Neverware’s investors include Google LLC, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and Rethink Education. Our partners include Google, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Samsung, and more.
Neverware is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.