Content Moderation Manager at Skillshare
What you'll do:
- Track performance metrics (such as schedule adherence and productivity) and perform regular QA for a team of four remote moderation agents
- Act as the point of escalation on complicated cases both with our moderation agents and across the Community & Operations department
- Develop trainings for agents and disseminating ongoing updates around community and class guideline policy changes
- Iterate on and improve our ongoing class moderation operations, as well as develop a playbook for operations around moderation of other types of content and behavior on Skillshare beyond classes, working closely with our Trust & Safety team
- Lead ongoing audits of class content to ensure there is consistency in how our policies are enforced
- Audit and improve our policies around guideline enforcement
Why we're excited about you:
- You have previous experience in an in-house, customer-facing role with strong knowledge of content moderation and/or customer support on platforms with user generated content
- You have exceptional analytical & operational skills – you’re able to build new processes from the ground up, in addition to improving those that exist
- Your interpersonal & leadership skills shine through your ability to communicate clearly with a team and with agents on different levels
- You’re proficient with Excel or other relevant BI tools (strongly preferred)
- You’re familiar with Zendesk (strongly preferred)
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: Your work will shape how we moderate content across the platform as we scale, which has a direct impact on our community as well as our business.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.