Content Program Manager at Skillshare
What You'll Do
- Program and launch batches of workshops every 2 weeks.
- Track performance metrics (such as ad performance, workshop enrollments, minutes-watched, discussion posts, survey feedback, and more) and determine how we use this information to inform programming and operations decisions.
- Oversee and support workshop delivery, alongside our Community Manager.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on special projects and programming.
- Build out our Workshop Playbook and set up the program to scale.
Why We're Excited About You
- You have previous experience with content strategy, writing, operations, and management.
- You have exceptional writing and ideation skills.
- You are passionate about learning and have an innate sense for what compelling educational content looks like.
- You are able to build new processes from the ground up, in addition to improving those that exist.
- Your interpersonal & leadership skills shine through your ability to communicate clearly with a team, and work collaboratively and efficiently on group projects.
- You are comfortable with light data management and have experience with Excel (strongly preferred).
Why You're Excited About Us
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.