Content Solutions Manager
Knotch is the independent standard for content marketing ROI. We help CMOs and their teams measure and impact the outcome of their content efforts via real-time, actionable intelligence across all of their content investment. Our end-to-end content intelligence platforms helps marketers plan, measure, optimize and benchmark their content efforts across all owned and paid strategies. We work exclusively with brands and we do not monetize from any distribution channels to make sure that our business model isn’t invested in the success of what we are measuring.
We’re based in SoHo, NYC and work with brands including GE, Unilever, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Sprint, TD Ameritrade, Ford, Colgate, and Citi. Knotch has been named to Inc. Best Place to work in 2018 list, Built In NYC's Top 50 Start-ups to work at in 2018, and Built In NYC's 100 Best Places to Work in 2019.
What You'll Do at Knotch:
- Work with our clients and their publisher partners to plan, execute on, and troubleshoot integrations
- Work directly with our Client Success and Sales teams to help with client integrations
- Work directly with our Engineering team to help troubleshoot and improve integrations
- Contribute to product innovation and product launches
What We Want From You:
- Familiarity with DFP, VPAID, VAST, OEmbed, and other ad-based and web-based integration technologies
- A proactive demeanor and people skills to help you helm integrations projects internally
- The mindset of giving and accepting quality, unbiased feedback
- Brownie points for Media, content publisher, and data analytic experience!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.