Content Strategy Manager, Sales Enablement at Peloton
We are looking for an all star content strategist to join our Sales Operations & Enablement team. This role will be building from scratch a sales content management strategy with accompanying system(s), processes, training plus managing implementation and adoption across our teams. The scope includes partnering with all of our Sales channels and geographies plus cross-functionally working with Sales Operations, Enterprise Systems, Marketing, Legal, People/L&D teams and more to help empower our sales team’s best-in-class experience.
Success in this position requires a passion for process (yes, that’s a thing!), super detail oriented thinking, ability to structure and build robust content solutions with our key stakeholders’ experiences in mind, a bias towards action and execution, comfort with utilization and impact based KPI reporting, and project management skills. A foundational understanding of sales processes, key sales content, and sales tools is critical.
- Own the content strategy: development and execution of Peloton’s sales content strategy, including on-going development and maintenance of key content system(s) and associated processes as well as collaborative creation of go-to-market positioning and collateral
- Deliver the best content management system(s): review of existing systems and potential procurement and implementation of new systems to support centralized content creation, management, and distribution across our sales team
- Crystalize content use cases: understand and document varying content use cases across our sales teams and ensure centralized solutions address all team needs; ongoing evaluation and adjustments based on ever evolving team needs
- Be the content process guru: detailed and clear processes are key, and don't forget to make it scalable for growth
- Create content: it sounds so simple but you will definitely be creating sales content in partnership with our teams
- Maintain a content library: build a content and asset library to empower sales users with the most updated and accurate information on products and services
- Drive adoption: Drive education and adoption of sales tools through creating training materials, hosting live / virtual / recorded training sessions, and maintaining a training resource repository
- Report on KPIs: routinely report out on sales content KPIs to measure progress, effectiveness, utilization, and overall success
- Share the knowledge: improve knowledge sharing across sales channels, regions, and other key stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of and hands on experience with sales systems including: CMSs, CRMs, CDPs, and sales enablement solutions
- Salesforce integrations with above sales system types - Salesforce specific experience required
- Sales content specific experience including CMS development and implementation
- Experience working on sales focused cross-functional initiatives with a proven track record in taking projects from opportunity to execution with strong results
- Process and detailed oriented with a creative side
- 3-5 years experience in content strategy, sales enablement, sales operations, strategy consulting, and/or program management roles
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.