Content Team Coordinator at Peloton
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to operationally support our Content Leadership team. This role will report into Production Management.
- Works in a flexible, adaptable, and empathetic way, understanding that each team and individual contributor will have unique work styles, and each project will vary in its specific process needs
- Maintains a centralized team calendars & priorities for content leadership
- Manages and communicates agendas for team & cross-functional meetings
- Works cross functionally with members of the Peloton Studio New York Leadership team to meet project goals and deadlines
- Identifies and remove blockers to enable teams to work productively toward project goals
- Identifies priorities for weekly scheduling strategy and confirms preparation & review times
- Tracks progress throughout the duration of a project (from definition to launch and beyond) with a mindfulness toward dependencies, and facilitate effective communication within and across teams
- Provides a weekly recap of project statuses & priorities for the upcoming week to the senior leadership team
- Provides meeting recaps for senior leadership meetings
- Prepares presentations decks, reference materials & email correspondence for review by Content Leadership
- Anticipates presentation & correspondence preparation time
- Maintains and organizes leadership decks & reference materials in a central location.
- Regularly updates team documents (team directory, email aliases)
- 4-5 years project coordinating experience
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Thrives in fast-paced work environments
- Attention to detail, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Google Suite preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.