- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in journalism, advertising, English, or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience as a content creator.
- Familiarity with advertising technology and/or cybersecurity concepts a must.
- Skilled at telling complex stories simply, finding the compelling hook in a complicated technical concept, and adjusting stories for multiple audiences.
- Willingness to work closely with executives and prominent thought leaders to fine-tune the stories being told and ensure individual voices remain heard.
- Exceptional written and communication skills, ability to manage internal stakeholders and expectations.
- Strategic thinker and solutions-orientated consultant in all program related matters with the ability to see the bigger vision and align daily activities in accordance with the company vision.
- Able to create and promote new and innovative content ideas.
- Flexible & resourceful; Remains calm under pressure with expert decision quality.
- Comfortable speaking with C-Suite executives consistently.
- Positive attitude and team player with willingness to roll up sleeves when necessary.
- Conceive, develop, and author content across a broad variety of channels, including blog posts, technical documents, bylined articles, website copy, social media copy and video scripts.
- Interview internal stakeholders and leaders to collect stories that need to be told to support White Ops product and corporate marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with the corporate and product marketing teams to craft and execute content strategies.
- Incorporate search engine optimization (SEO) tactics into copy to maintain search marketing best practices.
- Develop relationships with external subject matter experts to create opportunities for creative content projects (i.e., webinars, videos).
- Brainstorm and shepherd joint content concepts with partners in support of robust partner program.
- Coordinate with sales/customer support organizations and product marketing to manage collateral needs.
- Maintain editorial calendar and effectively manage time-constrained projects for timely delivery and promotion.
- Contribute to copywriting efforts for promotional content (i.e., emails, banner ads and search ads).
- Monitor competitor websites and properties for messaging and content concepts.
- Update website pages to reflect renewed product and corporate messaging periodically.
- Create initiatives to evolve department based on changing business needs and feedback from business partners, team members and vendors.
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We have many world class customers who use our platform. We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission. We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity, We're committed to building a product companies need. We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work.