iCapital Network is looking for a talented and flexible Assistant Vice President, Copywriter, to work across the organization to write and edit communications for internal and external audiences.
The Copywriter will be a core member of the marketing team who will work collaboratively to support the content development and refinement needs of Marketing and as well as the firm’s Human Resources, Research and Due Diligence, and Technology and Client Solutions teams. This individual will also work with members of the iCapital Compliance team to ensure strict adherence to applicable guidelines.
This role will be instrumental in ensuring the quality and consistency of our materials and communications as we work to further establish iCapital’s position as the leading authority on Alternative Investments. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with impeccable writing and editing skills, strong attention to detail, and an ability to work with different personalities on a wide range of projects. For the right candidate, the role will provide an opportunity to demonstrate creativity and shine in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Sample writing and editing responsibilities include:
Thought Leadership and Education
- Edit blog posts on topics including alternative investment strategies and B2B technology for an audience ranging from financial advisors to chief information officers
- Write scripts for educational videos about alternative investments
- Draft social media posts to support blogs/papers
- Write compelling headlines for product presentations
- Leverage fund manager materials to create fact sheets
- Write promotional emails to support product launches and webinars
- Write employee communications about benefits and events
Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree with 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Detail-oriented to ensure polished output
- Knowledge of private markets/alternative investments and/or B2B technology marketing in the financial services sector, and a willingness to learn more
- Experience working against firm deadlines and an ability to operate independently while juggling multiple projects
A strong portfolio of writing samples is required.