We are looking for a Copywriter & Content Strategist to join Yotpo’s Content Team in New York. In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Content and marketing stakeholders to develop on-brand messaging, thought leadership, customer programming, and demand generation content. You will also closely align with product marketing writers to maintain consistent messaging of our products, and you will coordinate day-to-day content activities for the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a growing team, and the heart and soul of this role is writing. We’re looking for someone who’s just as much a stickler for spelling and grammar as they are results-obsessed. Love an Oxford comma as much as you love seeing your organic traffic spike? We want to hear from you!
- Build a deep knowledge of the Yotpo brand and products, and become the go-to for all things voice and tone, acting as a gatekeeper across all production.
- Participate in campaign planning and make content recommendations that will accomplish marketing goals.
- Create engaging content, including blog posts, reports, webinars, case studies, and more.
- Manage SEO content production, developing briefs for writers and editing copy according to SEO best practices.
- Identify thought leadership opportunities that can be leveraged for PR purposes and position Yotpo as an authority in eCommerce marketing.
- Provide strategic content support for Yotpo programming, from small events to large webinars.
- Help other writers on the team with copy feedback and attend regular writing feedback sessions.
- Manage your own projects while assisting with content operations for the team, ensuring that all production is on track.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or a related field
- 3+ years experience in content marketing, preferably for a B2B SaaS company
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates strategic thinking, creativity, and impressive writing chops
- Unparalleled attention to detail and grammar.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to take dry concepts (like data!) and turn them into exciting, easy-to-understand stories
- Experience creating and maintaining brand voice guidelines
- Great presentation skills with the ability to explain your creative vision
- Experience with content SEO -- a strong advantage
- Experience with eCommerce -- an advantage
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook, Instagram and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.